The curriculum vitae of Niels Borring
Senior Conservator, MSc Conservation, art on paper, The Conservation department, National Gallery of Denmark
- Born 26 June 1962
- Department of Art History, University of Copenhagen. 1985-89.
- The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Conservation, Department of Graphic Art.
- Conservation technician 1989-92
- Conservation of Paintings, Susan Ritterband. Conservation of art on paper 1993-94 and 1996-97
- Consultant and project co-ordinator for Danida in connection with the modernisation and establishment of conservation units associated with the National Archives of Ghana 1993-96
- The Royal Library, the Conservation workshop at The Arnamagnæan Institute, University of Copenhagen; Conservation technician 1994-96
- The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Conservation/Danida project: Teaching Ghanaian conservators. 1997
- University of Copenhagen, the Conservation workshop at The Arnamagnæan Institute. 1998-2000
- National Gallery of Denmark. Conservation technician, art on paper. 2000-2003
- MSc, conservation and restoration, The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Conservation 1997-2003
- National Gallery of Denmark. Conservator, art on paper. 2003-2009
- National Gallery of Denmark. Senior Conservator 2009