Vibeke Vibolt Knudsen, senior research curator at The Royal Collection of Graphic Art
Collection and Research department
Danish and international contemporary art from 1960 till today
"Jakob S. Boeskov. Tegningen som kritisk, memetisk strategi", in SMK Journal, National Gallery of Denmark 2007.
Portrait of Peter Land, in Peter Land. Playground. 5th Venice Biennale, The Danish Pavillion. Visual Art Centre at the Danish Arts Agency, Copenhagen 2005.
At sige ét og mene noget andet. En allegori af Peter Land: The Children’s Unit I-II, in SMK Journal, National Gallery of Denmark 2003-2004, 2005.
Circumstances – 1973. Un Unknown Work by Kirsten Justesen, in Statens Museum for Kunst Journal 2001, 2002.
Goya’s realisme. National Gallery of Denmark 2000 (exhibition catalogue).
Other activities and spheres of interest
- 2007 – Member of the board of directors of Museet for Fotokunst Brandts
- 2004-07 Member of the board of directors of The Heritage Agency of Denmark's Art Historical Council
- 1994-98 Member of the board of directors of the Museum Section, The Danish Association of Masters and PhDs
- 1993-99 Member of the board of directors of Dansk Kunsthistorikerforening (The Association of Danish Art Historians)
- Co-supervisor on Birgitte Anderberg's Ph.D thesis: „Dansk kunst i 1960’erne og 1970’erne med særlig henblik på kønsperspektivet" ("Danish art in the 1960s and 1970s with a particular view to gender perspectives")
- Union representative for the Gallery's members of The Danish Association of Masters and PhDs
- Deputy chairman of the Gallery's Cooperation Committee