Before and during your visit
Find all the practical information you need before your visit.
Courses must be booked no later than 1 week in advance.
When booking guided tours, please include the following information:
- Date and time for the tour
- Number of participants
- Your thoughts on the subjects you would like to see addressed
- Full contact details, including an address
Guided tours can be cancelled without incurring any charge no later than one week prior to the planned date. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the planned date will incur a charge corresponding to the full price of the event.
Visiting on your own?
We advise groups of more than 10 persons to announce their arrival beforehand. This allows us to ensure the best possible visit. Contact us
Access to the Gallery’s special and permanent exhibitions is free.
- You will need coins (DKK 10) or tokens available from the Information desk to operate wardrobe lockers
- Bags larger than an A4 sheet of paper and beverages are not allowed in the exhibition areas
- Pupils and students may not roam the Gallery unsupervised
- You can eat your packed lunch in the Children’s Lunchroom in the wardrobe area
- Nappy changing facilities are available in the toilets
- Prams and pushchairs must be parked outside the Gallery. Pushchairs for indoor use can be borrowed from the information desk free of charge
- Locks and protective covers for your pram/pushchair can be borrowed from the information desk