- The whole Museum is accessible by wheelchair
- On presentation of a membership card of The Danish Association of the Blind or The Invalid Organizations’ Consumer Service, handicapped visitors can be accompanied free to the Museum’s special exhibitions.
- Wheelchair access is by the lift to the left of the steps at the main entrance.
- It is also possible to borrow a wheelchair at the Museum.
- Handicap toilets are on the lower floor of the Museum in both the new and old buildings.
- Guide dogs are allowed at the Museum.
Twice a year there are guided tours in mouth-hand system and sign language. Contact the Booking Office of the Museum for the next guided tour.
Phone + 45 3378 8484
Mondays to Fridays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
There are four handicap parking spaces in front of the Museum, for cars with handicap stickers. Entrance from Øster Voldgade. It is not possible to reserve a parking space.
Statens Museum for Kunst has joined the Accessibility Label scheme. You can find detailed information about the accessibility at the Museum on the website www.godadgang.dk
- Sarah Grøn
- 04-01-13 12:43
- Laila Nielsen
- 29-12-12 11:27