Practical information regarding handicap access to the Museum.
- The whole Museum is accessible by wheelchair
- On presentation of a membership card of The Danish Association of the Blind or The Invalid Organizations’ Consumer Service, handicapped visitors can be accompanied free to the Museum’s special exhibitions.
- Wheelchair access is by the lift to the left of the steps at the main entrance.
- It is also possible to borrow a wheelchair at the Museum.
- Handicap toilets are on the lower floor of the Museum in both the new and old buildings.
- Guide dogs are allowed at the Museum.
Twice a year there are guided tours in mouth-hand system and sign language. Contact the Booking Office of the Museum for the next guided tour.
Phone + 45 3378 8484
Mondays to Fridays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The garden in front of the museum is undergoing a transformation. Currently, there is no parking available in front of the museum. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any queries about access to the museum, etc., please do not hesitate to contact us.
Statens Museum for Kunst has joined the Accessibility Label scheme. You can find detailed information about the accessibility at the Museum on the website www.godadgang.dk
- Sarah Grøn
- 04-01-13 12:43
- Laila Nielsen
- 29-12-12 11:27