Practical information regarding handicap access to the Museum.
- The whole Museum is accessible by wheelchair. It's not allowed to use electric wheelchairs at the museum.
- It is also possible to borrow a wheelchair at the Museum.
- Handicapped visitors have to be accompanied.The accompanying person has free entrance to the museum and doesn't have to show a membership card of The Invalid Organizations' Cosumer Service.
- Wheelchair access is by the lift to the left of the steps at the main entrance.
- Handicap toilets are on the lower floor of the Museum in both the new and old buildings.
- Guide dogs are allowed at the Museum.
- You can also borrow a cane at the museum.
Twice a year there are guided tours in mouth-hand system and sign language. Contact the Booking Office of the Museum for the next guided tour.
Phone + 45 3378 8484
Mondays to Fridays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The garden in front of the museum is undergoing a transformation. Currently, there is no parking available in front of the museum. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any queries about access to the museum, etc., please do not hesitate to contact us.
Statens Museum for Kunst has joined the Accessibility Label scheme. You can find detailed information about the accessibility at the Museum on the website www.godadgang.dk